The PEF is seeking proposals that enrich the educational experience of students within the Peekskill City School District, such as curriculum enhancements and initiatives; pilot classroom programs; technology enhancements; training; guest lecturers/speakers; etc. Be creative and please respond to all questions as specifically and concisely as possible.
- Open to Educators and Librarians who are employed by the Peekskill City School District.
- Applications are due June 30, 2015
- Grants are for the 2015-16 School year.
- PEF will be granting up to $3,000 available per school.
- Proposals will be reviewed over summer 2015.
- Grants will be awarded for the 2015-16 school year and announced in September 2015.